Lesson and Resource Toolkit
This lesson and resource toolkit goes with the book Jacaranda Snow - make sure you have your copy of the book handy as you go through this course with your kiddos!
This Jacaranda Snow lesson and resource toolkit includes:
- An audio-guided mindfulness practice that is five-minutes long.
- A worksheet to reflect on the “Not yet, but one day” mindset.
- A Jacaranda Snow Breathing poster to put up as a visual reminder to breathe in the classroom.
- A Not yet, but one day poster to put up as a visual reminder to adopt a growth mindset.
- An easy to follow, step-by-step lesson plan.
This resource is only licensed for use by one user in their classroom and/or household. All material contained within the Introduction to Mindfulness curriculum is the property of Educalme, including the audio files and the written documents. No part of the curriculum may reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the written permission of Educalme. To receive consent, contact Educalme at email@example.com.
When finding a balance between their teaching careers and their personal lives became really challenging, Kailey and Josianne found mindfulness. They discovered calm and joy from this practice and naturally began teaching mindfulness in their classrooms. The amazing transformation they saw in themselves and in their students led them to teaching mindfulness to educators on a larger scale with the intention of cultivating mindful school communities.